Before requesting an appointment with one of our clinicians, it may be worth looking at our self-referrals page to check if a surgery appointment is needed for the service you require.
How To Request An Appointment
You can request an appointment in the following ways:
- Visiting our Consulting Room
- Online at: Patient Services. If you are not registered for online services and you would like to register, please complete our online Register For Online Services Form.
- Calling the surgery on 0208 319 7640
An emergency appointment is for a person that cannot wait for the next available appointment.
Telephone consultations will be available for patients who do not physically need to see the doctor.
Did Not Attend (DNA) Policy
For more information about our DNA policy, please visit our Did Not Attend (DNA) Page.
GP Hub Appointments and Live Well Centres
We are offering GP Hub appointments for patients who are registered with the practice. GP appointments can be booked in at the following locations:
Weekend GP appointments from 08:00 – 20:00.
Weekday evening GP appointments From 16:00 – 20:00.
To book an appointment at one of the hubs please contact the surgery. If you would like information on where the hubs are located and how to get there please visit the Greenwich Health website: www.greenwich-health.com.
There are also Live Well Centres that provide the following services:
- Long acting reversible contraception (LARC) such as coil fitting and contraceptive implants
- Smoking Cessation
- NHS Health Checks (Eligible patients will receive an invite from Public Health England, we do not book these appointments)
Appointments are held at the following locations:
- Eltham Community Hospital
- Manor Brook Medical Centre
- Plumstead Health Centre
- Royal Arsenal Medical Centre
To book an appointment at one of the hubs for smoking cessation or LARC please contact the surgery. If you would like information on where the hubs are located as well as the dates and times that the clinics are held, then please visit the Greenwich Health website.
Cancelling An Appointment
If you are unable to keep an appointment please let us know soon as possible either:
This may enable someone else to be seen.